Welcome to KJ Custom Screens & Designs!
KJ Custom Screens & Designs is the premier North Texas distributor and installer of the world's top exterior motorized screens at affordable prices. With personalized service and attention to detail, it is our mission to offer the greatest value for your investment in your home. This is the KJ Difference.
- PERSONALIZED consultation in your home. Every patio is unique. We design the best option for your home working within your budget.
- We are committed to QUALITY products. We only sell the best. You will ﬁnd that our reasoning behind everything we do in the screen process is to provide you with the best possible product in the industry!
- Providing EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE is what we do. We genuinely care about your experience. You, are our reputation. We don't just warranty our work, we warranty your happiness with our work.
Features and Benefits of Our Outdoor Screens
- • Extruded aluminum housing, tracks, and weight bar for durability.
- • Stainless steel fasteners means no rust.
- • WE’RE GOING GREEN! Solar screens reduce UV rays and keep cooling and heating costs to a minimum!
- • Super heavy weight bar for smooth operation and no hang ups when coming down. Felt pile under weight bar seals better against grout lines, pavers, and uneven surfaces.
- • Vinyl coated screen materials can be easily cleaned and are more resistant to breakage.
- • Double stitched zippers on all 4 sides of screen for strength, durability, and complete insect control.
- • Double felt system on inside of hood cover and back of hood brushes off dirt and debris, and keeps unwanted insects from crawling from the outside in.
- • Powder coated aluminum ensures no chipping, peeling, or bubbling of the paint.
- • Coated coil smaller zipper means continuous feed into the tracks and quiet operation.
- • Units plug directly into a 110 volt outlet, meaning no hard wiring or electricians required.
- • Stylish and modern accessories to accommodate every type of install. We offer 7 standard colors designed to blend stylishly with the decor of your home.
- • Manufactured up to 25′ wide and 16′ tall! Interfaces (dry contact and RTS) allow motorization via home automation systems with the touch of a button.