Every business owner knows the key to success is keeping guests happy. Make them want to come back!
- Increase revenue
- Keep heating/cooling costs to a minimum
- Utilize outdoor seating during unfavorable weather conditions
Commercial style units are designed to keep out bugs, heat, cold, and a small amount of rain. On the flip side, they also retain heat and cool air inside the room when the screens are down.
- The 26″ tall vinyl panel allows your guests to be seated outdoors, with the screens down, and still be able to see outside.
- Choose from our many screen choices, from standard super screen for bug protection, or upgraded to Textiline 90, for maximum heat/solar protection.
- The tracking system is a channel style in which the screen rides up and down.
- Depending on height, either 2 or 3 stabilizer bars are sewn and riveted into pockets of material, ensuring the screen stays in the channel on it’s way down, and also when in the down position.
- Hood size is standard 7″.
- All screens are motorized at the push of a button, not hard wired, and plug into existing outlets, so no electricians are required.
- View commercial style unit parts here.