POWER SCREENS, MANUAL PATIO SCREENS
Motorized Power Screens
Perfect for your patio, deck, porch, or pool, exterior screens will help you enjoy the outdoors by providing protection from the hot sun. Benefits include:
- Keeping out unwanted bugs, pests
- Blocking harmful UV rays
- Reducing patio temperatures 10-20 degrees
- Maintaining your view
- Convenient motorization options for retractable screens. Interfaces (dry contact and RTS) allow motorization via home automation systems with the touch of a button.
- Extruded aluminum housing, tracks, and weight bar for durability
- Stainless steel fasteners means no rust
- WE’RE GOING GREEN! Solar screens reduce UV rays and keep cooling and heating costs to a minimum!
- Super heavy weight bar for smooth operation and no hang ups when coming down. Felt pile under weight bar seals better against grout lines, pavers, and uneven surfaces.
- Vinyl coated screen materials can be easily cleaned and are more resistant to breakage.
- Double stitched zippers on all 4 sides of screen for strength, durability, and complete insect control.
- Double felt system on inside of hood cover and back of hood brushes off dirt and debris, and keeps unwanted insects from crawling from the outside in.
- Powder coated aluminum ensures no chipping, peeling, or bubbling of the paint.
- Coated coil smaller zipper means continuous feed into the tracks and quiet operation.
- Units plug directly into a 110 volt outlet, meaning no hard wiring or electricians required.
- Stylish and modern accessories to accommodate every type of install. We offer 7 standard colors designed to blend stylishly with the decor of your home.
- Manufactured up to 25′ wide and 16′ tall!
Manual Patio Screens
- Custom Sizes to 144″ Wide
- Broad Fabric Selection
- Commercial Grade Clutch with Metal Child-safe tension device.
- Bungee hold-down system
- Stainless steel locking idler
- Welded fabric edges prevent fabric fraying
- Can be used with or without tracks
- Premium clutch
- Stainless steel idler locks into bracket
- PVC-coated stainless steel cable guide for fabric stability
- Optional fascia system to conceal roller
Click the video to learn about how we recess motorized screens on new construction.